This RANGEMAN model is Triple Sensor equipped, which makes it capable of keeping altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, and direction readings at your fingertips. Cylindrical buttons provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The frequently used sensor button (center right) has a metal cover that protects it against lateral impact and keeps foreign matter out. Pressing the sensor button in any mode takes you directly to a sensor screen. Each sensor mode has its own audible tone, which means you can determine which mode you are entering without even looking at the watch.
All of this plus one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-SHOCK toughness and durability, and much more makes RANGEMAN the perfect choice for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability.
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Solar powered
- Digital compass
- Manual data recording of up to 40 records (with Time Stamp)
- World Time (31 time zones)
- 5 daily alarms (1 snooze)
- Battery level indicator
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.2×53.5×18.2mm
- Total weight : 93g