This is the latest model from MASTER OF G, designed and engineered for use by those whose work takes them into extreme environments scattered with rubble, dirt and debris.
The basic black coloring of this model further enhances the rough and tough look of the resin material and the MASTER OF G design. Base model is the RANGEMAN GW-9400 with a time stamp feature that lets you record the current time in memory with the touch of a button.
This tough new watch puts functions that support high level performance at your fingertips.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- LED backlight (with Super Illuminator and Afterglow)
- Solar powered
- Digital compass
- Manual data recording of up to 40 records (with Time Stamp)
- World Time (31 time zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- 5 Daily Alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.2 × 53.5 × 18.2mm
- Total weight : 93g